Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tommy's Wok

Tommy's Wok is in Sausalito, it is a Chinese restaurant and it has fantastic food. I like the lemon chicken but I like everything there because it is all so tasty. I like eating there more then taking it home but it is good either way. When you go to Tommy's Wok I like all of the delicious (warm) food because it just makes your mouth water. And when you go there and smell all the different things you just stand there in a sort of trans type of thing that you love. I just can't wait to go there again and you want to eat a lot of the food because it tastes so good so you eat a lot and you just love it. I would give this restaurant three forks up. I like eating here because the food is always hot and always tasty I love the authentic chinese taste that just makes my tongue tickle (the good feeling) and I can't say anything more than I love it! It is so tasty and I hope if you go there you like it too!

No comments: