Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The San Francisco Yacht Club

My favorite restaurant that I have ever been to is The San Fransisco Yacht Club. It is a great place to hang out, and you meet lots of people there. It also has a great view of the San Fransisco bay, with lots of boats in it. It is a club for sailing.

As for my favorite dish there, well, that's very hard to choose from. Since they serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner, there are a lot of choices. But out of them all, I would have to say that my favorite dish there is their macaroni and cheese casseraole. It's the best macaroni and cheese that I've ever tasted. I have tasted a lot of macaroni and cheese, but theirs is creamy, hearty, cheesy, and just all around delicios! I would give their restaurant a whole three forks! They also make a mean Shirley Temple........

1 comment:

Haley said...

Laine, you did a really good job describing the Mac n' Cheese. This made me really want to go there.