Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Samurai


My favorite restaurant that I have been to is Samurai the Japanese place across the street from Whole Foods. When I go there I love to order, the special soda. It is like a 7up but it is in a cool shaped bottle with a marble that sometimes clogs up up the drinking hole. When we go there we order A LOT. My favorite dishes here are the vegetable tempura, terriyaki chicken and sticky rice, though I like a lot of food here. After you eat your amazing dinner you can have a dessert there or you can go to the conveniently located Lollipop, the candy, ice cream and cupcake shop. This is such a good restaurant if you like seafood, vegetables, or chicken. I recommend sitting at the "bar," which is not even really a bar at all. You can watch the workers make the food. It is really cool!!!
When you're there you see many people, and every time we go we see a couple that my parents call "buddies." Sometimes I even see friends of mine there including Courtney.
I give this restaurant 3 forks for its really yummy food.


1 comment:

Mr T said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.