Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Cheesecake Factory (this is my assignment)

I'm not saying that this is a bad restaurant but it would probably win the award for the restaurant that has the most waste! You see this restaurant gives huge portions, I mean really big! Most people cannot eat this amount of food so its all get thrown away. I can't eat this much food but I love the cheesecake factory, because even though there is a lot of it its all delicious to me! The favorite things I like in the cheesecake factory are: the nachos, the tamale cakes, the 30th anniversary cheesecake, the chicken sliders, the Godiva cheesecake, the birthday Sunday ( you can have it when its not your birthday though), which is quite small, but good for when you don't want much, and of course their bread is amazing! Its warm and they have two kinds that I really do like. I would recommend all these things if you went and a couple others. This is a great reastaurant and I hope you go!

No comments: