Wednesday, November 5, 2008

McDonald's

I really like one of the restaurants near my house in Mill Valley, Strawberry. I pick McDonald's and I think it is the best restaurant in my life. The hamburgers are juicy, tasty and makes your mouth water. This restaurant has always been and will stay my favorite restaurant, until I grow out of it. My favorite food there are cheeseburgers and don't forget the fries and ketchup. You should go to McDonald's if you like hamburgers and desserts they even sell salad you don't see that every day at McDonald's. You can just get your size of hamburger, pay and then eat in peace with friends or family and enjoy. And if the kids don't want a hamburger then McDonald's has extra for the kids chicken nuggets in a kids meal. You should taste the food and when you go in to the place, you can smell the sweet smell of good food and it is delicious, that's one of the things I like about McDonald's.

I would give it a three forks up. Go there it is so good!

No comments: