Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Favorite Pizza

My favorite pizza is from a resturaunt called Tony Tutto's. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water. I also like Amicis for its pizza. Those are my two favorite pizza resturaunts by far. Stefano's is pretty good to. Sometimes it's too greasy though. I like Tony Tutto's the most because their cheese pizza has different types of cheese on it, and doesn't have tomato sauce. It might sound kind of weird, but it's actually really good. They have two types of cheese pizza. One is called a whiter shade of pale which is the one that has different types of cheese on it, and is tomato sauce free. The other type is called a love supreme, and has tomato sauce and basil leaves. They are both extremely delicious. I like Amicis pizza because the pieces are small and easy to eat. I especially like the peperoni pizza because the peperonies are shaped like bowls, and I like them that way. Overall, if I could describe the pizza from Tony Tutto's and Amicis with two words, I'd say it was extrordinarilly delicious. For more information;

Tony Tutto Pizza
www.tonytuttopizza.com

246 E Blithedale Ave
Mill Valley, CA 94941
(415) 383-8646

No comments: