Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Chili's


Chili's is a fabulous restaurant with great food, desserts, and more. I didn't know about Chili's until Daisy Colburn took me to it before we watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua. Daisy's family had already gone to Chili's a bunch but this was my very first time. When we walked into Chili's I could just feel the cool air conditioning on my skin. Brr. Daisy's mom, Jacqueline, asked the waitress for a booth for four. (Daisy's brother, Franklin, was also there). When the waitress sat us down at a smooth table with three lights hanging down low, she handed the three children, Daisy, Franklin, and me, a cool coloring book. The ones that come with little crayons in a box that has the restaurant's logo on it.
After me and Daisy colored, we started choosing what we wanted. I chose a grilled cheese sandwich.  She did to. I had to wait such a long time for our food-but it made since, it was crowded.
When our food finally came I gobbled it up. The grilled cheese was fantastic! After the delicious meal, we had desert. The desert was so good! Then, because it was my birthday, they sang:
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday from Chili's!
Happy Birthday to you! 

It was so much fun! I think I give Chili's two forks because it was good and all, but the side potatoes were cold, mushy, and didn't taste that great. Also, it took a really long time to make our food. But other than that, it was delicious! 

No comments: