Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Chevy's

Chevy's is one of my favorite restaurants. It not the absolute best restaurant in the world, but it's one of the best places I've gone since the beginning of the school year. They serve Mexican food, and I am pretty sure they have salad also. My favorite thing to get there are their burritos, and to help that go down, I like to get a coke. There are burritos that are so hot when you get them, that they sizzle, burritos with anything you want in them(okay, maybe not anything), and there are more kinds of burritos too. 
Chevy's has a very excellent selection of taco's too. In my opinion. They make the tacos taste yummy in my tummy by having different kinds of meats, cheeses, spices, and vegetables. Some people will put hot sauce on their taco, but I prefer not to have any hot sauce. Hot sauce is way too spicy for me! Even pepper will be a bit to spicy for me every once in a while.
My favorite Chevy's is located in San Ramon, because there is a good place to play outside, right next to the Chevy's, there is a hotel, and there is a huge minimart, Whole Foods, and Jamba Juice not too far away.
 The first time I went to the Chevy's in San Ramon, I was with my soccer team, and after we ate there, we played really well in our soccer championship and got second place. Now my whole entire soccer team including me, thinks that Chevy's is our good luck charm. I think we should eat at Chevy's more often before a game. I would give Chevy's three forks up!

No comments: