Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thep Lela

Do you like Thai food? well, I sure do.

There is a place in the Strawberry village called Thep Lela and they sell Thai food. And it's really good Thai food.
I would suggest the chicken sewers, yellow chicken curry, tom ka (coconut soap), Thai ice tea, and for desert the fried banana with coconut ice cream or black rice pudding. yum, even thinking about it makes my mouth water. If your a vegetarian then I would have the green salad, tom ka (vegetarian kind), fired tofu, then for desert have anything! Really, just try anything. I'm almost positive that you will like all there food, unless your a person that doesn't like Thai food.
Here is the link to their website. So go and check it out!http://www.theplela.com/menu_appetizer.html

4 comments:

Lily said...

I love Thep Lela. The food is so flavor full it makes you mouth water! The people are very nice and my favorite things to get there is the yellow curry with chicken, fresh rolls, egg rolls and fizzy water. I go there every week with my mom,and sister. I think Thep Lela is one of the bet restaurants in the world! I would give this restaurant 5 stars. I really recomend this place if you like flavor, spicy things and the best service ever! I hope you try it.

Anonymous said...

Oh my god! I totally love Thep Lela. They have the best food that has so much flavor! One of my favorite things to get there are their egg rolls and their red curry. I also love all the mouthwatering things that Lily named.

Anonymous said...

I also love the chicken skewers and the yellow curry!

Audrey said...

I love Thep Lela, too. I love the chicken skewers, too, Nicole!