Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ocean

My all time 5 star restaurant is called Ocean, in San Francisco it's seafood kind of restaurant.
I'm always crazy for the dumplings, they are called ha gow, it has shrimp in the middle and a rice
coding. to tell the truth they had closed up a few weeks ago I'm still very devastated but, on the other hand there is much more then one place that will serve the dim sum in the city, so when me Courtney my mom Diane my sister Trisha and finally my dad Gary, we go to my mom's mom AKA grandma and grandpa's House also to be in the city, so we all go to their house for brunch. Since your supposed to have a restaurant that hasn't closed there is another place that is just as good ( it's take out) It's called Wing Lee on Clement Street in San Francisco easy enough for me because Clement Street is the same street as Ocean.

No comments: