Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

When I watched the PG-13 movie, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, I was intrigued. There was no way I would doze off in this incredible movie. This movie was very fun to watch and after you read my post I hope might have fun watching it too.
This story is about man that basically lives his life backwards, not the "backwards" were he is walking backwards. So, he is born the size of a baby but he has wrinkles and he looks like a 90 year-old man. When he eventually gets older he starts to look younger and when he gets to be a kid he starts to forget things. At one point he will reach the middle and he looks like a regular 35 year-old"ish" man. But while his life is changing frantically Benjamin is getting his life entwined with his love, Daisy, who loves him too, but not as much as he does.

This movie was probably one of my favorite movies because it was sad, funny, touching, it had some inappropriate parts here and there, but overall it made me smile and it made me grateful that I am living my life forwards. If you decide to take my advice and watch it, I hope you will be grateful too.

No comments: