Tuesday, March 30, 2010

La Ginestra Review


One of my all time favorite places to eat, is La Ginestra. La Ginestra is a really great Italian restaurant, that mainly has pasta dishes. They are fantastic! The noodles are just right, hey let you put on any cheese you want so you can have as little or none as you want. Also, they have some great pizza. I think the pasta is the best there, but the pizza is not far behind. I have had lots of Spaghetti and pasta there, but the dish I like, and have the most will have to be the plain old pasta with butter and cheese. Its cooked just right, and it is SO good! I like it the most because, like I said, it is cooked to perfection, the noodles, of course, and the cheese melts right in, and the butter can only add to the wonderful taste! So, if your a big pasta fan, you should for sure try LA Ginestra. You can find it down town Mill Valley. Its hours are 5:00 pm-10:00 pm on Monday through Thursday, 5:00 pm-11:00 pm on Friday and Saturday,and on Sunday's its hours are 4:00 pm-9:00 pm. SO, all around I would give it 4 out of 5! Happy tasting!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Where is it? What are their hours? What's the best time to go?

So many questions!