Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Proposal

I recently saw the movie called The Proposal. I have to say that it was one of my FAVORITE MOVIES EVER! I like that it was a romantic comedy. Comedy is my favorite genre but this movie totally changed it to romantic comedy because of it's wildly hilarious humor and it's very talented actor Sandra Bullock. She is very unpredictable and she is excellent at faking stuff. Also very recently Sandra Bullock won a Oscar award for best actress. She also stared in another movie called The Blind Side, that movie was another big hit like the Proposal.
In my opinion this movie is a 2 thumbs up movie. I would definitely encourage people who have not seen this movie to go out and watch it, this movie was also rated PG-13. It was a great movie.


1 comment:

sydney kuhn said...

That is one of my favorite movies! nice job.
-Sydney