Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Lightning Thief

A lot of people have been reading The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan. And I finished the whole series. So I figured that I would see the movie. I was so excited and all, even though I heard that Annabeth's hair is black. And in the book its blond. But that's the only thing I was bummed about (before I saw the movie). Now, when The Lightning Thief did start, I was not happy. Every thing was different from the book. I kept muttering to myself throughout the whole movie, ''That's not right, that is totally different.'' One thing that bugged me the most was that Annabeth fought with a knife that Luke gave her, in the book. But in the movie, she fought with a sword. There are plenty more examples but I don't want to give the movie away. I would give this movie two thumbs down. It was a real bummer and I do not recommend it.

No comments: