Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A good movie



A couple of months ago I saw the movie Valentines Day. Best movie ever! I would so recommend it. Why? Because it is an romantic comedy with a lot of famous people in it, not just one. I did not think it was predicable, I saw it with my mom, and she thought it was so predicable, but she is a grown up thats why. Its rated PG-13, I would not recommend it to little kids. What I liked about the movie is, how each character had a boyfriend or girlfriend that it would show every ten minuted I thought that was pretty awesome! it made me laugh a lot sometimes, it was sad for the characters, but not for me.
It made me laugh, blush and more. So on a rainy d
ay, if someone has nothing to do and there mom says "lets go to the movies", but if you are not sure what one to see, see Valentines Day.

No comments: