Wednesday, March 31, 2010

THE BLIND SIDE


The Blind Side is a compelling and exciting trip to the movie theaters. This is a family fun movie to go see including Oscar-winning actress Sandra Bullock. She does an amazing job capturing the part of Leanne Tuey. This movie really shows what horrible lives some high-schoolers go through. I enjoyed this movie, and I would probably put it in the folder for my top 3 movies, a 5 star picture for sure. This movie is good for sport lovers, wow, a great football story, but also this story can touch movie fans and critics everywhere, as it has touched me. As I already said, this is a family friendly movie, although PG-13, I would advise parents to let their kids see this decade-changing picture. Only a few disturbing parts in the movie, would maybe scare smaller kids but overall, I would say anyone from 10 and up who would want to see it, could. This Best-Picture nominated movie does great picturing the times of Michael Oher, a senior in High School, and the heroic deeds of Leanne Tuey and her family. Overall, 2 thumbs up for sure.

No comments: