Sunday, April 4, 2010

Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging

Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging is a definite girls movie. The best thing about it is the friends. All four girls, Georgia, Rosie, Ellen, and Jazz are in love with boys. Although Rosie has a boyfriend. The girls spot to gorgeous boys. Robbie and Tom. Well... things happen....

This movie was romantic, funny and two thumbs up. I think it might be on my top 5. Georgia the main character is not the prettiest but she knows her stuff. My favorite people in the movie are Jazz and Georgia. Well if you wanna know the truth... This movie has alot of kissing! That is what snogging is! The title makes the movie sound way to grown up but if one see's it they will have the prof! Well this movie always makes me happy when I see it!

No comments: