Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Aristocats


The original Disney movie, The Aristocats, is definitely one of my all time favorite movies. It's an animated movie about a family of wealthy cats that live in a mansion with Madame Bonfamille, a quite rich widow that adores her four cats. But soon a mysterious event happens, leaving the 3 kittens and their mother to themselves, as they struggle to survive in the world alone.

One of the reasons I love this movie so much, is because the everyone talks with a different accent. These kittens talk with a light English or maybe a little French accent, but some friends they meet along the way talk with a smooth jazz, kind of tone. It always made me smile as a little girl, when I heard their friends talk, because it was so cool, sounding, and calming.

I also loved the singing parts, and the little cute romance. My favorite part of this movie is when all the cats are singing, dancing, and playing instruments with their friends! It is the best part! The music is so jazzy and fun, I always enjoyed it the most! I also like the cute romance between Duchess, momma cat, and a surprise rescuer, Thomas 'o Malley. It was touching, as touching as cat love can be I guess!

I really love this movie, and I definitely give it 2 thumbs up! An excellent movie, fantastic. I hope you take my word for it, and watch this wonderful movie. In case you think this is a little kids movie, it's not, it is perfect for all ages.

No comments: