Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Robata Grill and Sushi 591 Redwood Hwy, Mill Valley, CA


This is my all-time favorite sushi restaurant. It has great dinner and dessert. One of the things I like about it is that it has all different things but they all are really good. One time, my dad accidentally ordered something wrong but he tasted it and it was great! Something cool is that my dad lived in Japan for a year in college so he speaks some Japanese. They have a special menu that's written in Japanese and whenever we go I practice with it. I give it 3 forks.

5 comments:

treehugger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
treehugger said...

Clem,
I need to tell you that my family loves sushi so I am going to ask. Why three forks? Is it because of the service, are they really nice, quick, considerate? Or is it because of the fact that the food is to die for, and if that is the case what is so good about it.

Anonymous said...

The food is really really good because everything is so fresh! Everyone there is really nice, and it's quick service.

Anonymous said...

Clem,
This is so far my most favorite restaurant. I''m very sad you got here first before I ever did. After a speacil day like my, birthday, play or the Mrain chouras we go to.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.