Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Pursuit of Happyness

This is a movie about a poor family that is living a terrible life. They can barely afford rent, they can't sell the bone density scanners that they invested in and they can't afford food. The man has a young 5-6 year old son and his wife moved away. The movie is very sad and I definitely don't recommend it for people who don't like sad movies. I wont give away the rest, so I wont tell you any more. I would give away the rest, but I'd say this move is one thumbs down. ( I spelled the title the way they did in the movie.)

2 comments:

Maggie said...

I'm going to agree with Max about this one: I really didn't like it. I mean, the movie is based on a true story, and that is really moving, but I just didn't connect to anything in the movie, even though it takes place in San Francisco.

Anonymous said...

I agree with both of you because it is incredibly sad and I also agree with you maggie that it is moving and I have seen it a few times and I thought it was so sad each time but I thought the movie was okay but really sad.