Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Last Song

I thought The Last Song was a good movie, but it was really sad. A bunch of people where crying in the theater. The only thing I didn't really like was there was a lot going on at once. They also didn't explain everything that well. The movie was basically about a girl named Ronny and a boy named Jonah who get dropped off at there dads house in Georgia for the summer. There parents are divorced so they don't get to see the dad that often because the mom lives in New York City and the dad lives in Georgia. Jonah and the dad got along very well together but Ronny did not. Its a pretty long movie so I could say much more, but I might give it away.


The movie had so many little problems and details that it was kind of hard to follow everything. There could have been a whole separate movie for each problem or detail. Besides that I would probably give it a 2 thumbs up! I would recommend seeing this but if you don't like sad movies, its not a good movie for you too watch. I almost cried myself it was that sad. I thought it was really good and hope you watch it!

1 comment:

ginger said...

I sail that movie to it was good. Nice job telling what went on in the movie!!!